The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) announced that Special Exams are going to be conducted from September 23, 2020. Students who don’t seem to be satisfied with their marks and wish to enhance may apply for Special Exams.
Applications are often submitted by August 10, 2020, within the board office.
Students and institutions can even send admission by post. But so as to avoid any mishap, students are advised to post the form well before time. It’s suggested to post the form a minimum of three days before the deadline.
Who can sit in special exams?
- All those regular and personal candidates who aren’t satisfied with their SSC-II results are eligible to sit within the SSC special Annual Examination 2020.
- No fresh candidate is allowed to be looked in Special Annual Examination 2020
- All the heads of affiliated institutions are requested to make sure that the particulars of candidates on the admission forms are recorded on the idea of registration cards.
- The admission list won’t be entertained/accepted without registration number(s).
- The institutions and Ex-Private candidates of Gilgit-Baltistan (Gilgit/Skardu) should submit their admission formalists to FBISE’s Sub-Offices Gilgit & Skardu, as per schedule.
How can regular candidates submit special exam forms?
The relevant field(s) of the Admission form (in the soft form) placed on the FBISE website for candidates are filled in letter and spirit by the institution within given due dates.
No text of the admission style of SSC-II regular candidates shall be submitted by the institution(s). Institutions shall only forward the computerized generated list of candidates including candidate name, registration numbers, Roll No(s) of SSC Annual Examination 2020, cover letter duly signed and stamped by Principal together with original result cards of candidates of SSC Annual Examination 2020 for cancellation within given due dates to the Controller of Examinations (Conduct) by post/or at One window cell of FBISE. Just in case of any difficulty in data entry, please contact the amount i.e. 051-9269516 and 051-9269514.
How can ex./private candidates submit special exam forms?
The Ex-private candidates of SSC-II who don’t seem to be satisfied by their results of SSC Annual Examination 2020 should fill in mere the specified fields within the online admission form available on FBISE website www.fbise.edu.pk and submit the text of computerized admission form within given due dates together with original result card of SSC Annual Examination 2020 for the cancellation to the Controller of Examinations (Conduct) by post or at One Window Cell of FBISE. These admission forms won’t require any attestation.