POCO X3 Exploded While Charging And POCO Lays Blame Firmly On The Customer
Burning smartphones are always in the spotlight. The stories with spontaneous burning of smartphones are liked by a wide audience, of course, when they do not happen to them. Troubles happen with devices of all companies and “even” iPhones have shown their hot temper more than once. Another episode with a smartphone fire occurred in India by the Poco X3.
The owner of the smartphone announced that he purchased it in December last year. Until that time, he did not see any signs that it might have problems. And unexpectedly on April 13, while charging, the Poco X3 caught fire. The battery exploded, injuring the back cover and shattering the glass on the front.
Poco—Xiaomi, by extension—isn’t so keen on taking any blame for the incident. The company has claimed, based on “initial investigation“, that the incident only happened because the battery was punctured prior. The company has also filed the case under “Customer Induced Damage“, effectively ridding itself of all liability.
Referring to the photo, the company said that there was an external impact – the smartphone’s battery was damaged by piercing it. The owner of the burnt-out Poco X3 completely denies the fact of external influences and is convinced that the fire occurred due to problems in controlling the temperature level during charging.
⚡Here is a reminder of the specifications of the Poco X3 smartphone.
POCO X3 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, aptX HD
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×10.08mm; Weight:225g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging
Stay Tuned to Grow Pakistani For Latest News & Updates.
I recommend to look for the answer to your question in google.com
Time Bomb!! Face with tears of joy But this is scary. POCO users please be safe. BTW i am also using poco x3